Strictly Confidential and Urgent
Dave Makelele
2003-06-02 17:02:24 UTC
Sir/Madam,
Iam pleased to introduced myself to you; My name is Dave Makelele a
native
of South Africa and a senior employee of the Department of Mineral and
Energy (D.M-E) but currently here in holland on a training course.
Iam writing this to request your assistance in order to redeem an
investment
with the then South African Mining Corporation now Department of Minerl
and
Energy (D.M.E).The said investment, now valued at (U$15,750,000.00)
Fifteen
million, seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars was purchased by Mr.
Lucio
Brown and contracted out to the South African mining corporation in
1977.
This redeemable investment interest, has now matured since March last
year.
Since March last year, several attempts have been made to contact Mr.
Lucio
Brown without success and there is no way to contact any of his close
relatives in whose favour the investment cash value can be paid.
Since we have access to all Mr. Lucio Brown's information, we can claim
this
money with the help of my partners who are officials with the
Department of
Mineral and Energy. All we have to do is file a claim using you as Mr.
Lucio
Brown's relative.
I would like to assure you that there is absolutely nothing to worry
about,
because it is perfectly safe with no risk involved. Please ensure to
keep
this matter strictly confidential. My partner will file a claim for
this
money on your behalf with the South African Department of mineral and
Energy(D.M.E). When the claim is approved, you as the beneficiary will
be
paid the sum of (U$15,750,000.00).
Since this money can be paid into directly into Bank account of your
choice,
you have a responsibility to ensure that my partners and I receive 60%
for
the total sum, while you keep the remaining 35%for your assistance. The
balance 5% will be kept for unforeseen expenses.
I would appreciate if you can give your assurance and guarantee that
our
share will be well secured. Please for the sake of confidentiality,
reach me
through my email address: ***@yahoo.com OR Telephone:
+31613888585. Let me know if this proposal is accptable to you.
Yours Truly,
Dave Makalele.