about vipers
lucian301
2003-08-15 18:17:39 UTC
Hi

My name is Lucian and i'm from Romania and i would wamt tto ask you if you could help me with a problem i have: i want to open a snake farm but i want to grow vipers (to collect their venom) not Pythons and i don't really know anything about them. Can you please help me with some info about them or at least to put me in contct with someone who has a similar farm?

Thank you!

- Get an SMS alert to your mobile every time you get an email. That's ANY mobile phone. Register for FREE with t-email at www.t-email.co.uk to access your email and contacts via web and WAP -
Laura Creighton
2003-08-15 19:01:01 UTC
Post by lucian301
Hi
My name is Lucian and i'm from Romania and i would wamt tt
o ask you if you could help me with a problem i have: i want to open a sn
ake farm but i want to grow vipers (to collect their venom) not Pythons a
nd i don't really know anything about them. Can you please help me with s
ome info about them or at least to put me in contct with someone who has
a similar farm?
Thank you!
Our snake farm is for testing the programming language Python on a
variety of computers. We just liked the silly name. However, from
reading articles such as http://forum.kingsnake.com/venom/messages/55645.html
in 'Kingsnake.com', an online magazine for reptile and amphibian
collectors, it looks as if distributing the venom is the real problem
in this business rather than actually growing the snakes. But I think
the editors of Kingsnake.com would be the people to ask questions about
this.

Good luck,

Laura Creighton